ICS’ consulting wing, the ICS Education Limited offers consultancy to educational and vocational institutes, corporates, entrepreneurs etc.
The consultancy services include:
- Feasibility studies/ Market surveys
- Setting up of suitable infrastructure
- Developing systems – Academic/ Administrative
- Recruitment of Personnel
- Turn-key School Projects
- Initial as well as on-going training of staff
- Advice regarding affiliations/ recognition
- Designing Syllabi (in case of Educational Institutions)
- Establishing Career Cells
- Performance feedback and appraisal
- Optimizing and Upgrading School Systems
- HR Development and Training
The Chikar International School (CIS), Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh is one of our turn-key school projects. It is a state-of-art day-boarding girls’ school affiliated to CBSE. CIS imparts world class education from pre-elementary to grade XII.
Some of the other important consultancy projects undertaken by ICS Education Ltd. include;
- The Auckland House School, Shimla project that involved 360 degree feedback from students, faculty and parents with the objective of advising the school on action to be taken regarding academics, HR policies, infrastructure etc.
- The Aga Khan Foundation’s School Assessment Project with the objective of identifying the “top” schools in select cities of India in the states of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat. An in-depth analysis of more than 250 schools was done, categorising the top schools into A+, A and B categories.
- All-India Student Survey - ICS in partnership with the Academica Inc. of North America conducted the International Student Prospect Survey (ISPS) on the preferred choices of Indian students for their future education and careers. The survey was administered among the students of grades XI and XII. More than 50 top schools of the country participated in this survey covering around 5000 students. The survey report received global appreciation.
In addition, ICS has provided consultancy services to leading academic institutions of the country which include;
Patrician Schools of India, Indian Council for Secondary Education, Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC), The Birla Group of Schools, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Army Public Schools – Central and Western Command, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Jaipuria Institute for Management, Uttar Pradesh, Patrician Schools of India, Indian Council for Secondary Education, NIIT University, Rajasthan, University of Waterloo, Canada, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada and Rutgers, The state University of New Jersey, USA.
Educational institutions which have availed of our consultancy services are:
- All Saints College, Nainital
- Assam Valley School, Tezpur
- Auckland House School, Shimla
- Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
- Chittagong Grammar School, Bangladesh
- Loreto Degree College, Kolkata
- La Martiniere Girl's College, Kolkata
- Lawrence School, Sanawar
- Loreto Convent, Lucknow
- Mayo Girls School, Ajmer
- Millennium School, Dubai
- Modern High School, Dubai
- Nirmal Bhartiya School (NBS), New Delhi
- Pallikoodam, Kottayam
- Scindia School, Gwalior
- Georges School, Mussoorie
- Welham Girls School, Dehradun
- Woodstock School, Mussoorie