Biotechnology is a study of cell biology, genetics cell culture technology, molecular biology, genetic mapping, genetics engineering and Bioinformatics.
- Bio-processing industries
- Biotechnology Management
- Biotechnology- Engineering with specialisation like Medical, Agriculture, environmental and industrial
- Drug and pharmaceutical research
- Environment control
- Food processing
- Food Science and Technology
- Genetics related specialisations
- Waste management
- All other non-subject specific careers*
* Advertising and PR, Design, Law, Government Services, Hospitality Sector, Management, Mass Communication and Social work etc.