COMMERCE AND ACCOUNTS
Commerce is concerned with the sale, purchase and distribution of goods. Its main function is to take the goods from their place production to the people who make use of them. Commerce performs the function of a link between the producer and consumer.
Accountancy has been called the “language of business”. It is the art of recording, classifying and summarising in terms of money, transactions and events which are of a financial nature and interpreting the results.
- Business Management
- Chartered Accountancy (CA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Cost and Management Accountancy
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Finance and Investment related fields
- Forensic Accounting
- Real Estate
- Teaching and Research
- All other non-subject specific careers*