(If you are a user having your usual residence in India)
Effective Date: 2020-03-31
Effective Date: 2020-03-31
1. IntroductionWelcome to Institute for Career Studies.
Institute for Career Studies ("Company", "us", "we" or "our") operates https://www.icscareersonline.com and/ or ICS App (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Service").
While using our Service, we may also collect the following data from you: gender, age, date of birth, citizenship, place of residence, contact number, details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security number (or other taxpayer identification) amongst others.
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing messages or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
Usage DataWe may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device ("Usage Data").This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location DataWe may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so ("Location Data"). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
4. Storage of your dataThe data which we collect from you as well as the data generated or inferred from your use of our Service is stored on a server.5. Use of the aforementioned types of data from youInstitute for Career Studies uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
- to provide and maintain our Service;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address bugs or technical issues in the Website or Application;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, alerts, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
A. Business Transaction.If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your data may be transferred.
B. Other cases. We may disclose your data also:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent in any other cases;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- wherever required by law, law enforcement agencies or regulators or with third parties pursuant to a legally binding court order